What a wonderful week it has been! I haven’t been able to say that in a while so it feels good to say it aloud – or at least here on the blog. My ankle is finally starting to feel better and I’m loving being out and about again. Most people in France are finally back from holidays and I’ve already been approached for some exciting new work projects. The weather this week has been gorgeous and I’m feeling inspired – what more could I ask for!
Here are a few links for things I’m currently loving, interesting reads, and recommendations.
- Kitsuné just opened a new café in Paris and it’s stunning!
- I’m about half way through this light-hearted, London-based novel and loving it.
- I recently bought this 6€ foundation from Galeries Lafayette and so far, I’m liking it.
- Here’s everything you need to know about the new, French, horror series about to debut on Netflix!
- This article on the hidden “Jurassic World” of Volcanoes uncovered in Australia is so fascinating.
- This year, I’ve been trying really hard to take control of my finances and have a healthier relationship with money. This Podcast has taught me so much.
- I can’t wait to try adding this intriguing ingredient to my next batch of chocolate chip cookies.
- These are the most flattering & comfortable jeans I’ve ever owned!
- I’ll definitely be making this for dinner next week!