Découvertes du Week-end: Tropical Palm Leaf Inspiration
Hello Lovely Readers! Happy weekend!! As you can probably tell, I’m currently a little obsessed with all things pink and palm leaf. Truth be told, I’m incredibly tempted to get wallpapering and turn my tiny bathroom into a tropical paradise similar to link #8 (although my husband would probably murder me if I did that :/). For now, I’ll just have to stick to making small changes, like hanging some simple, bright prints or adding some colorful cushions. I hope this week’s ‘découvertes’ brings you as much inspiration as it did for me!
- Alana Jones-mann always impresses me with her cakes and this one is particularly stunning.
- Love this simple print.
- Cute and practical green banana leaf beach tote bag.
- This coat is so cute and only $24!
- Learn how to make your own palm leaf balloons here.
- This planner is straight to the point!
- This Mara Hoffman bikini is to die for!
- A great link if you’re looking for ways to incorporate palm leaf decor into your home.
- Stunning palm leaf print.